First To Know:
- our products are 100% original authentic
- unlike others our products are not short expiry the we only sell fresh long expiry products
- we ship from verified distributers from across the glob
- we are offering money back guarantee on the authenticity of the products
- we don’t sell local products as our slogan is be realistic so we want our customers to have great experience and satisfaction
The composition of LEVRONE ANABOLIC PRIME-PRO is a well thought out composition of two forms of complete whey proteins. The combination of high quality hydrolysate and concentrate with different digestion kinetics makes the product capable of ensuring heterogeneous release of amino acids and heterogeneous access to nutritional values. The product allows you to prepare an extremely tasty high-protein shake, which can be used as a valuable form of supplementing a daily diet with essential proteins and amino acids. The supplement contains added phosphorus and calcium. The preparation is characterized by impeccable dissolvability and extremely refined flavour variants.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE ANABOLIC PRIME-PRO ingredients?
• Valuable combination of two forms of whey protein – hydrolysate (WPH) and concentrate (WPC)
• Convenient and comfortable source of high quality proteins – each serving contains up to 22.5g of protein
• Protein supports muscle growth and maintenance, especially in recreational and professional athletes[1,2,3] • Protein contributes to maintaining healthy bones[3,4] • Rapidly absorbed milk proteins may be beneficial for reducing muscle fatigue caused by intense strength training • High amino acid content – each shake provides up to 5.5g of BCAA essential amino acid complex
• Phosphorus and calcium help maintain healthy bones and teeth and contribute to a normal energy metabolism • Calcium is beneficial for maintaining normal nerve transmission and supports normal muscle function
1. Churchward-Venne, Tyler A., et al. “Myofibrillar and mitochondrial protein synthesis rates do not differ in young men following the ingestion of carbohydrate with milk protein, whey, or micellar casein after concurrent resistance-and endurance-type exercise.” The Journal of nutrition 149.2 (2019): 198-209.
2. Devries, Michaela C., and Stuart M. Phillips. “Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey.” Journal of food science 80.S1 (2015): A8-A15.
3. Komisji, Rozporządzenie. “Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci.” Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
4. Witard, Oliver C., et al. “Protein considerations for optimising skeletal muscle mass in healthy young and older adults.” Nutrients 8.4 (2016): 181.
5. Babault, Nicolas, et al. “Effects of soluble milk protein or casein supplementation on muscle fatigue following resistance training program: a randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled study.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 11.1 (2014): 1-9.