First To Know:
- our products are 100% original authentic
- unlike others our products are not short expiry the we only sell fresh long expiry products
- we ship from verified distributers from across the glob
- we are offering money back guarantee on the authenticity of the products
- we don’t sell local products as our slogan is be realistic so we want our customers to have great experience and satisfaction
Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid that helps supply energy to cells throughout the body, particularly muscle cells.
It occurs naturally in red meat and fish, it is made by the body, and it can also be obtained from supplements.
Supplements are used by athletes to improve their performance, by older adults to increase muscle mass, and to treat problems that result when a body cannot metabolize creatine fully.
Some evidence suggests that it might prevent skin aging, treat muscle diseases, help people with multiple sclerosis (MS) to exercise, enhance cognitive ability, and more. Additional evidence is needed to confirm these uses.
This article will look at the uses of creatine, how it works, and how safe and effective it is.
Fast facts on creatine
Here are some key points about creatine. More detail and supporting information is in the main article.
- Athletes use creatine to assist in high-intensity training.
- It can cause body mass increase.
- Creatine is being studied for use in a number of diseases including Parkinson’s disease and depression.
- Because creatine helps build muscle, it may be useful for individuals with muscular dystrophy.
- There is some evidence that creatine can boost memory.
- Creatine appears to be safe in moderate doses, but long-term safety has not been proven.