First To Know:
- our products are 100% original authentic
- unlike others our products are not short expiry the we only sell fresh long expiry products
- we ship from verified distributers from across the glob
- we are offering money back guarantee on the authenticity of the products
- we don’t sell local products as our slogan is be realistic so we want our customers to have great experience and satisfaction
Viking Amino Whey
Viking Amino Whey delivers a complete range of essential and non-essential amino acids in the form of delicious chewable tablets. Viking Amino Whey is derived from a mixture of whey protein and whey peptides and is fortified with additional branched-chain amino acids to give you 3 g of protein/serving.
• 300 delicious chewable tablets.
• Taken from high-quality whey protein.
• Complete and optimal aminogram.
Direction of use:
Take 1 serving (3 tablets) 1 to 3 times daily. Consume between meals, 30-45 minutes before exercise and / or immediately after exercise.
whey powder, whey protein concentrate, enzyme hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, low fat cocoa powder (for chocolate flavor), BCAAs – branched chain amino acids (L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate),anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, hydrogenated cottonseed oil), flavors, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame potassium), coatings (polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, talc).
May contain traces of soy, eggs, and wheat (gluten).
This product is a food supplement. Use this product inconjunction with food as part of a healthy, balanced diet, not as a substitute for such. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women! Don’t exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat, moisture, or sunlight. Use before the expiration date written on the pack.
Servings per container: 100
|1 serving (3 tablets 4.5 g)||100g|
|Energy value||20 kcal / 85 kJ||444.4 kcal / 1888.9 kJ|
|Proteins||3 g||66.7 g|
|Carbohydrates||2 g||44.4 g|
|Fats||0 g||0 g|
|Typical amino acid profile per 100 g|
|Isoleucine||2400 mg||Alanine||2555 mg|
|Valine||2370 mg||Proline||2825 mg|
|Aspartic acid||5525 mg||Tyrosine||1365 mg|
|Glutamic acid||8050 mg||Methionine||1070 mg|
|Serine||2530 mg||Cysteine||1165 mg|
|Glycine||820 mg||Phenylalanine||1460 mg|
|Hystidine||710 mg||Lysine||4360 mg|
|Arginine||925 mg||Tripthophan||950 mg|