First To Know:
- our products are 100% original authentic
- unlike others our products are not short expiry the we only sell fresh long expiry products
- we ship from verified distributers from across the glob
- we are offering money back guarantee on the authenticity of the products
- we don’t sell local products as our slogan is be realistic so we want our customers to have great experience and satisfaction
LEVRONE LEVRO WHEY SUPREME is a high-protein supplement which enables you to enrich your daily diet with complete proteins. The formula consists mainly of high-quality whey protein concentrate (WPC) – one of the most popular forms of proteins chosen by recreational and professional athletes. The protein used is a rich source of valuable amino acids, including the exogenous BCAA complex. The nutrient is available in 12 incredibly delicious flavours, and its effortless solubility enables it to be used as a meal supplement (e.g. in fruit shakes, oatmeal or desserts).
What are the advantages of LEVRONE LEVRO WHEY SUPREME ingredients?
• Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, which can be beneficial during a period of regular training and athletic body shaping[1,2]
• Protein helps maintain healthy bones[2,3]
• Wholesome protein is a good source of essential amino acids[4,5]
• EAA and BCAA amino acids can affect muscle-building protein synthesis[4,5,6]
• A great addition to everyday meals – the perfect way to break up a boring diet
1. Morton, Robert W., et al. “A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults.” British journal of sports medicine 52.6 (2018): 376-384.
2.Komisji, Rozporządzenie. “Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci.” Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
3. Witard, Oliver C., et al. “Protein considerations for optimising skeletal muscle mass in healthy young and older adults.” Nutrients 8.4 (2016): 181.
4. Jäger, Ralf, et al. “International society of sports nutrition position stand: protein and exercise.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 14.1 (2017): 1-25.
5. Kerksick, Chad M., et al. “ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 1-57.
6. Børsheim, Elisabet, et al. “Essential amino acids and muscle protein recovery from resistance exercise.” American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism (2002).