L-glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the human body. Glutamine deficiencies are often seen in people who train – both amateurs and professionals – and can contribute to a number of disorders, such as lowered immunity or weakened muscles and regeneration processes. Glutamine deficiency is usually the result of insufficient supply in relation to high demand. SKULL LABS GLUTAMINE supplement is a preparation in the form of easily dissolvable powder, which makes it possible to solve this problem. The product allows to prepare a drink rich in L-glutamine, which guarantees fast enrichment of the diet with an optimally specified portion of the valuable amino acid. The formula has been prepared to the highest standard and in accordance with the necessary safety procedures.
What are the benefits of SKULL LABS GLUTAMINE ingredients?
- A single serving provides up to 4.5g of pure L-glutamine – the fundamental amino acid in the human body
- The results of scientific work allow us to believe that L-glutamine has a significant role in the process of muscle regeneration after strenuous exercise[1,2,3]
- Added L-glutamine to whey protein can be a valuable support for increasing muscle mass
- It is thought that L-glutamine may have a real role in the synthesis of L-cytrulline and its overall concentration
- Supplementation with L-glutamine during regular strength and endurance exercise may be beneficial for physique development or improving overall body performance
- The supplementation of beta-glucan may prove to support the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Kerksick C. M., Wilborn C. D., Roberts M. D., et al. ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018; 15(1): 38. doi: 10.1186/s12970-018-0242-y. PMID: 30068354.
- Coqueiro A. Y., Rogero M. M., Tirapegui J. Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition. Nutrients. 2019; 11(4). doi: 10.3390/nu11040863. PMID: 30999561.
- Legault Z., Bagnall N., Kimmerly D. S. The Influence of Oral L-Glutamine Supplementation on Muscle Strength Recovery and Soreness Following Unilateral Knee Extension Eccentric Exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2015; 25(5): 417–426. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2014-0209. PMID: 25811544.
- Colker C., Swain M., Fabrucini B., et al. Effects of supplemental protein on body composition and muscular strength in healthy athletic male adults. Current Therapeutic Research. 2000; 61(1): 19–28. doi: 10.1016/s0011-393x(00)88492-1.
- Ligthart-Melis G. C., Deutz N. Is glutamine still an important precursor of citrulline? Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 301(2): E264–E266. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.00223.2011. PMID: 21558548.
- Hakimi M., Mohamadi M. A., Ghaderi Z., The effects of glutamine supplementation on performance and hormonal responses in non-athlete male students during eight week resistance training. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise. 2012; 7(4). doi: 10.4100/jhse.2012.74.05.
- Rozporządzenie. Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci. Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1–40.